The post of First National Bank Garden City Ks was published at October 17, 2017 at 7:56 pm. It is posted on the Garden category. First National Bank Garden City Ks is tagged with First National Bank Garden City Ks, First, National, Bank, Garden, City, Ks..
Firstfirst (fûrst),USA pronunciation adj.
- being before all others with respect to time, order, rank, importance, etc., used as the ordinal number of one: the first edition;
the first vice president.
- highest or chief among several voices or instruments of the same class: first alto; first horn.
- low (def. 31).
- (often cap.) being a member of the household or an intimate acquaintance of the president of the U.S. or of the governor of a state: the First Lady; Checkers, the first dog.
- first thing, before anything else;
promptly: I'll call you first thing when I arrive.
- before all others or anything else in time, order, rank, etc.
- before some other thing, event, etc.: If you're going, phone first.
- for the first time: She first visited Atlanta in 1980.
- in preference to something else;
sooner: I'd die first.
- in the first place;
- first and last, everything considered;
above all else;
altogether: First and last, it is important to know oneself.
- first off, [Informal.]at the outset;
immediately: He wanted to know first off why he hadn't been notified.
- the person or thing that is first in time, order, rank, etc.
- the beginning.
- the first part;
first member of a series.
- the voice or instrument that takes the highest or chief part in its class, esp. in an orchestra or chorus.
- a leader of a part or group of performers.
- low gear;
first gear: She shifted into first and drove off.
- the winning position or rank in a race or other competition.
- [Baseball.]See first base.
- Usually, firsts. [Com.]
- a product or goods of the first or highest quality.
- goods produced according to specifications, without visible flaws. Cf. second1 (def. 23), third (def. 12).
- [Brit. Univ.]
- first-class honors. Cf. class (def. 18).
- a person who has won such honors.
Nationalna•tion•al (nash′ə nl, nash′nəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or maintained by a nation as an organized whole or independent political unit: national affairs.
- owned, preserved, or maintained by the federal government: a national wildlife refuge.
- peculiar or common to the whole people of a country: national customs.
- devoted to one's own nation, its interests, etc.;
patriotic: to stir up national pride.
- concerning or encompassing an entire nation: a national radio network.
- limited to one nation.
- a citizen or subject of a particular nation who is entitled to its protection: U.S. nationals living abroad.
- Often, nationals. a national competition, tournament, or the like: We're invited to Minneapolis for the nationals.
- a national company or organization.
Bankbank1 (bangk),USA pronunciation n.
- a long pile or heap;
mass: a bank of earth; a bank of clouds.
- a slope or acclivity.
- [Physical Geog.]the slope immediately bordering a stream course along which the water normally runs.
- a broad elevation of the sea floor around which the water is relatively shallow but not a hazard to surface navigation.
- [Coal Mining.]the surface around the mouth of a shaft.
- Also called cant, superelevation. the inclination of the bed of a banked road or railroad.
- the lateral inclination of an aircraft, esp. during a turn.
- [Billiards, Pool.]the cushion of the table.
- to border with or like a bank;
embank: banking the river with sandbags at flood stage.
- to form into a bank or heap (usually fol. by up): to bank up the snow.
- to build (a road or railroad track) with an upward slope from the inner edge to the outer edge at a curve.
- to tip or incline (an airplane) laterally.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- to drive (a ball) to the cushion.
- to pocket (the object ball) by driving it against the bank.
- to cover (a fire) with ashes or fuel to make it burn long and slowly.
- to build up in or form banks, as clouds or snow.
- to tip or incline an airplane laterally.
- [Horol.](of a lever or balance) to be halted at either end of its oscillation by striking a pin or the like.
- (of a road or railroad track) to slope upward from the inner edge to the outer edge at a curve.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
Kansas (approved esp. for use with zip code).
First National Bank Garden City Ks have 9 images including The First National Bank Of Long Island Personal And Business, Valley State Bank Home. Garden City Ks First National ., The First National Bank Of Syracuse Garden City North Main Street Valley State, The First National Bank Building At Collinsville And Missouri Avenues , Banks In Garden City Ks Nice Valley State Bank About Us Our. Garden City Ks First National ., First National Bank In Cimarron, KS, April 1970: Construction Underway On The First National Bank At 16th And Dodge Streets. The Bank Moved Its Offices Across The Street To First National Tower ., SlideShare, February 13, 2015 - First National Bank Of Garden City And The Longhorn Bank At Abe Hubert Elementary School Celebrated Their Grand Opening.. Below are the attachments:
To enjoy the First National Bank Garden City Ks's wonder which you create a park bench at home desired inviting and a good. When selecting a park bench, some items you should think about, it seems working brilliantly and attractive. On picking out a park seat at home picture these tips dot com. Tips on Choosing a First National Bank Garden City Ks such as:
For anyone of you who want to produce a playground counter that is lasting, note the place of the position and never to incorrect placement the bench that may weaken the concept of garden that is minimalist which you create. Assimilate with benches that certain concept with putting garden desk.
Choose the content fit allweather. For instance, iron product, wood, teak, metal (ironwood). Style a park table with a design similar to the idea of playground you've. Paint is really a two- in concluding a park bench, substance is frequently used. Pick paint that's a layer of - anti, ultraviolet -mold, and marked go green, so the coloring keep going longer despite sun exposure and regular rain.